Hi! Well I am coming to write about a great holidays I had. In the last summer holidays I traveled to Europe with my father and my brother. We visited so many incredibles places. We were in Spain and France. We stayed one week in Spain and visited Barcelona. It is a beautiful city. I always wanted to go because there are so many architecture. I am an Antoni Gaudí fan. So I saw all his architecture that I could like Casa Milá, Casa Batlló, Park Güell and the Holy Family. The best was the Holy Family. The architecture is extraordinary. I was in many touristics places and we visited tourist villages in the vicinity too. The most were on the coast. The sea is beautiful but on that date it was winter so It was very cold and nobody were in the beach. 
Then we stayed four days in París. It is a big city. There are so many things to see. I saw the whole city from the top of the Eiffel Tower and I was on the Sena River in front of the Tower. I visited the gothic Notre-Dame Cathedral. It is beautiful and one representative of Gothic architecture. I love taking photos, so I have many beautiful places, landscapes and memories saved. It was one of the best travels that I was made and I hope to have the opportunity to return soon.
This is the view of París from the top of the Eiffel Tower.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog