Hi bloggers! Well I was thinking about a special Meal that I remember. When I was child for Christmas all my mother family eat together at night. We join in my grandmother House. She had a big house with a rooftop and there she had a grill. It was tradition to eat barbecue and all of that things. I liked so much this occasion, because all my mother family was together, my uncles and my cousin. I had a great time with my little brother and my cousin. We play all night and use little flares. It were like small wands that released color lights, we called "magic wands". We really enjoyed it. It was so cool. I like this Meal because all the people was happy, there was good music, dance and delicious food. We eat in the dining room and there was a big table. I remember that for desert always there was at least three different types of ice cream. We always eat late so after the dinner it was Christmas. So for the 00 hour we went to the roof and the old people threw fireworks. In Uruguay these are not forbidden. This was so beautiful. All the night sky with many colors and we can saw the fireworks of others families. After that we went back to finish eating ant then always in the Christmas tree was presents for the kids. Santa Claus was there. The children and I opened the presents and played with them the rest of the night. The Meal of Christmas is one of the things that I miss from my country. Be together with all my family in the festivities. With no doubt it is one of the best memories that I have.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog