Hi bloggers! I have always enjoyed traveling. Luckily I have had the opportunity to be in different amazing places. Places that have made me want to know more different Countries. What catch my attention and interest are the different cultures that exist. For example: beliefs, ways of living, food, history and architecture of course. One can learn a lot from different traditions. Well a city I would like to visit is New York. It is an iconic and a multicultural big city of the Unites States. I like the cities with traditional architecture like Rome, Paris, Barcelona, european city. But I want to visit something different. New York is a modern city with skyscraper. I don´t like them, but the city makes them looks very interesting, it makes me love it. Also there is so many things to do and places to visit like the Central Park, the Brooklyn bridge and the Liberty Enlightening the World. I want to get on the top of the Empire State Building and see the view of the whole city. Maybe visit a museum like the GuggenheimI want to go to Broadway and see a professional musical and of course I want to take a walk on Times Square and across of the Fifth Avenue. I want to practice my english too, so what better way to do it. I think that travel open your mind, broadens your horizons and you grow as a person. I would like to go with my best friend. I think that in the future I will go. Maybe first I have to save a lot but today is easier to travel than before. So it is possible.

Imagen relacionada


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog