Hi everyone! Today I am going to write about a landmark. In 2011, when I was in 9th grade I made a travel to the north of Chile with my history class. We visited mines and saltpeter offices. One of them was Humberstone. It is a tourist landmark of the Tarapacá Región. It is located near Iquique and It is a National Monuments and Cultural Heritage of the Humanity. It was abandoned in 1960 and today It is a phantom town. It is the main representative of the splendor and contrast period that lived the Region between the end of the XlX century and beginnings of the XX. We had a tour of all the town and everything looked phantasmagoric. It is in the desert so it was so hot and dry. The constructions are of wood and looked very old. The houses have its things like the people still living there but since fifty years ago there were nobody. There was an empty school and there were children games. It looked terrorific. In spite of that, it is a place very visited by tourist and schools. After the visit my class have to do a work about the places we have visited and my group had the Hambertone topic. It was an amazing travel because I was going with my friends and I was learned a lot of the history of the place.
Hi bloggers! This is the last blog, so I want to say that it was fun. The blog was a new experience to me. I don´t usually write, but it is interesting that there are places to express themselves like this. It is a place to write about you like. Here I could learn about my classmates that I didn´t known and maybe we have the same tasted. Curious things that maybe I can´t known otherwise and it was a form so that my classmates knew me. I have the opportunity to read so many funny histories about you. The truth is that I don´t really like much write, but when the subject is interesting for me I can express myself. I like this semester, because I enjoyed the subjects of the blogs, like write about my hobbies, my best friend, a great holiday, the things I like to do, about travels I have made or something I want to do in the future. The post I most enjoyed was the post about something I feel passionate: travel. Travel is a theme that I can to talk with anybody. I really like travel and th...
Looks amazing. I've read about it but never visited it.
ResponderBorrar